Re: interview request for ppl who have Shockwave/.Firefox working

Robert Heller wrote:

Robert Heller wrote:
wrote:

<snip>
And yes, the 64-bit flash 'preview' plugin and yes, it plays flash
videos just fine there.  [*I* have no use for nVidia's drive -- I don't
do 3D modeling or video games, etc.]
Unfortunately, you *do* need nVidia's proprietary driver if you've got
dual monitors, like a lot of places I've worked in the last few years.

I have just the one 17" VGA monitor.  Don't have room for either a
larger monitor or a second one.  And I am not sure what I would do with
a second monitor if I had one.
Wow - you haven't lived
All my work-stations have dual monitors. If you regularly use a browser and a word processor or spreadsheet you will benefit. If you are trying to set up servers and compare between them, it is very useful too.
Makes copy paste etc so much simpler for my little brain to deal with. YMMV
         mark

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Kampen
n:Kampen;Rob
org:Team Torman Realty, LLC
adr:;;13019 Water Point Blvd;Windermere;FL;34786;USA
email;internet:rkampen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:407-876-4108
tel;fax:407-876-3591
tel;home:407-876-4854