[Centos] Re: How to make a mirror of CentOS sites?

israel.garcia@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>israel.garcia@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

>>Hi friends:
>>
>>I have 20 CentOS production servers in my company, so I want to set up
>>an update mirror in my intranet, Does anybody know a script or
>>something to do this?
>>

>>I just do a rsync from a mirror close to me. The mirrors supporting
>>rsync can be found on the mirror page on <http://www.centos.org/>.
>>

>>So there's no great scripting involved ..
>>Ralph
>>

>Hi Ralph, thanks for your soon answer, but my access to internet is trough http
>proxies, rsyn is not allowed. I think wget  can do this but I dont know how?
>
>thanks
>
>israel

wget -r?

--
Brian Trudeau,   I.T., Q.A. Inspector
Eastek International Corporation

If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses or other attachments.

If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected.  Thank you.