[Centos] Cyrus-Imapd and saslauth

James B. Byrne wrote:

> Despite the fact that RH 4EL ships with both cyrus-sasl and cyrus-
> imap, and despite the fact that cyrus-imap requires cyrus-sasl to
> work, /etc/sysconfig/saslauthd is distributed with MECH=shadow even
> though cyrus-imapd needs this value set to MECH=pam.

Some might be interested in being a little closer to the edge of the
development curve with the Cyrus stuff.

I like to install Simon Matter's cyrus-sasl and cyrus-imapd packages
which can be acquired from "http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/";.

His packages track pretty closely with the most recent release from the
Cyrus team.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>