[Centos] Help Wanted

Beth Curotto wrote:

>That's exactly what I mean. It is my company mail server. But I am no guru.
>Written / Phone - whatever. Running 2.4 kernel / Centos 3.3

What ports are being forwarded from the router to the machine being
setup for DNS?

btw I wouldn't use the CentOS gui to setup dns. It likely uses bind, I
don't know about the rest of you but I still can't trust bind. Just look
at all the exploits in the past. I use djbdns on our centOS servers and
highly recommend it, even though it's console only it's very easy to use
once installed...

--
Brian Trudeau,   I.T., Q.A. Inspector
Eastek International Corporation

If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses or other attachments.

If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected.  Thank you.