[Centos] Some newbie (straightforward) questions especially regarding KDE and packages :)

Olaf Greve wrote:
> 3) I'm considering ditching Windows XP altogether, but for the same
> reasons as mentioned under nr. 2 it would be handy to be able to run
> some Windows applications. Is there a VMWare (or other Virtual Machine)
> version for KDE/CentOS that can be installed for free, and that can
> handle Windows XP/2K installations?

I haven't read through this, but there's a guide in the Gentoo forum,
"HOWTO: Installing Internet Explorer 6 with wine"

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-148168.html

There's probably a lot of gentoo specific stuff in there but I'm sure
you could use the same tips for CentOS.

--Ajay