[Centos] CentOS4 SELinux and Mailman

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 13:41 -0600, Marc Powell wrote:

> [...]

If something is changed in CentOS-4, it will have a .centos4 in the
package name.  There is a change note in the changelog that explains
what has changed.  (The exception being the kernel, which is changed and
not labeled .centos4 because the name needs to remain the same for
compatibility.

I think that if this is a required change for mailman, it will be an FAQ
entry and a forum post and not a package change. But we may post it to
the RH bugzilla if it is applicable there.

We do not normally change packages to fix upstream bugs unless it is not
functional without the change.

Thanks for the fix though ... we need people to fix issues and provide
solutions whenever possible :)