Re: CentOS 6.0 new virtualization features?

Spot on KB, I like KVM but the management tools are just not quite there, unless your a big installation and can run RHEV on a windoze server.  I know they are moving towards an open source RHEV implementation but it appears that it will take awhile to get there.  I still plan to use KVM but will just manage with the cli or egads virt-manager for now for my small installations.

There is a distinct shift towards KVM as the virt-platform of choice,
but I still feel the management tools around it are not quite 'there' as
yet.