cloning a server

Hi, I have a centos 5 (current) mail server that I have compiled dovecot/postfix and installed some packages like mysql etc. These packages have been configured and changed to my liking. How can I now save all this and install it on another server without having to do all the work of compiling installing and configuring the same applications. Is it possible to burn this server image into multiple DVD’s make it bootable and then install on another server.

Basically I want to clone this server and make it easy to install on another similar hardware server without having to install centos and then manually installing/configuring dovecot/postfix/mysql etc. Not sure if I can create a bootable ISO that will install on new servers or what my options are. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Paul