Re: How to disable screen locking system-wide?

On 20/01/2011 17:11, Rudi Ahlers wrote:

The message I'm trying to bring across is that users in the company
shouldn't have passwords which admin doesn't know, or can't access.
The PC's and data, well at least in our company, is the property of
the company. Making it more difficult for an engineer to gain access
to a user's PC automatically arises suspicion

Hi Rudi,

Your stance on this is counter-intuitive to me, are you able to cite any good reference which recommends that administrators know user passwords?

--
Best Regards,

Giles Coochey
NetSecSpec Ltd