[Centos][fixed] PXE boot Centos 4.0 problems

> > where the .0 is take to be a file extension meaning a special type of
> > file... and the problem is only with the kernel image (which is booted
> > by  pxe) not with the initrd (which although booted by pxe doesn't
> > require  extensions to determine it's an initrd since it's specified
> > as such in the  configuration file).
>
> Do you mean that you knew something about this issue ???? :)))))

It merely means that now that someone's mentioned the .0 I can recall
having run afoul of it once before - nothing worked with FC2 and a custom
kernel simply because I'd named the kernel file kernel-2.4.26.0 or
something like that (I can't actually remember what version of the
kernel and what filename I used, but it did end with a ".0") :)
This was of course at 3AM when setting up a farm of computers for a
programming contest starting up at 9AM :)

Cheers,
MaZe.