Re: Troubles for an non-IT beginner

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Digimer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd have to search through the CentOS mirror list to find it. Given the
geographic spread of the mirrors though, you would be best served to
search yourself for one near you.

Ok.

By all means, try CentOS, but if you run into problems, please give Fedora or Ubuntu a try
before abandoning Linux. They are much more up to date and have a much
nicer user experience and hardware support.

Means, it is pretty sure or the chances are there that problems would come when we would use Cent OS??
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia