Re: 389 Directory Server & CentOS

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Edgar Valdes <edgargvaldes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there has successfully implemented 389 as a replacement or to support to a windows AD environment. I'm just starting to toy around with it in a few vm's and trying to get a feel for integrating the two together. So far I have the 389 up now I'm just working on connecting a dummy user to authenticate with it along with populating and talking with a dummy AD server.

Any insights/suggestions/opinions/recommendations would be appreciated, especially before I get waste deep.

Regards,

I  also have the same  problem , hope someone could give some suggestions ....

Thanks...