[Centos] CentOS4 SELinux and Mailman

CentOS4
SELinux enabled
selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-2.52.1
mailman-2.1.5-31.rhel4

When creating a new mailing list in mailman thorough the web
interface I receive the following:

OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/testlist.mbox'

I seem to have run afoul of the problem with SELinux and Mailman
described in buzilla 146890. The bug report states that it is fixed
in the latest security policy (for FC3) as of February 14   Running
audit2allow provides the information given below:

# audit2allow -l -i /var/log/messages
allow httpd_t var_log_t:file { append read write };
allow mailman_cgi_t file_t:dir search;

However, I am too ignorant of SELinux to know what to do with this
and the man pages that I have found do not seem to provide me with
much in the way of direction on how to proceed.
Can someone tell me how to get this updated security policy
installed on CentOS4 or how to manually apply whatever policy
modifications are necessary?

Please send replies directly to me as well as to list please as I
get the digest.

Regards,
Jim

--