LiveCD System recovery - Mounting LVM?

Hi,

I am trying to recover data from my old system which had LVM. The disk had two partitions - /dev/sda1 (boot, Linux) and /dev/sda2 (Linux LVM). I had taken a backup of both partitions using dd.

Now I am booting of CentOS live cd for system restore. I recreated partitions like previous system using fdisk and then used dd to dump all the data onto it. I would like to mount sda2 as LVM, but I don't know how to do that. Any steps or howto mount LVM manually would be really helpful. I think I can recover the system once I am able to access sda1 and sda2. Any help?

jM.