[Centos] Updating apache

Jim,
Apache 2.0.46 doesn't show files larger than 2gb is size.

That is the latest apache provided by RH for RHEL-3 (and therefore it is
the same for CentOS-3.4)

So, to the apache mailing list, that is the latest version that is
supported by your distro.

Files larger than 2gb also do not work in the apache 2.0.52 provided by
RH for RHEL-4 (and therefore also don't work in CentOS-4).

This is a known issue, that recompiling apache another way can fix
(according to the mailing lists), but I have never tried to fix it
(since we want to be like RHEL, and fixing it causes other issues that
RHEL doesn't have).

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes