Re: installing windows 2008 server( VM) on a centosxenserver

Google xlaunch for windows – run that baby, with the same ssh command, and it’ll work the same. A good ssh client for windows is Bitvise Tunnilier (I may have spelt it wrong, but google will help you out with that!)

From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Agnello George
Sent: 03 January 2011 15:39
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: Re: installing windows 2008 server( VM) on a centosxenserver

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You won’t be installing GUI! Trust me,  yum install virt-manager xauth – Those are the only packages that will be installed, (plus any required support packages, which are minimal)

Then via your SSH session, you get the gui running on *your* local X server – not the remote server. Awesome for remote admin of servers, and also compressed via ssh, and most of my colo servers prioritise ssh traffic, so very good connections, even if your servers are being hammered for traffic. Win win J

well its  a bit sad but my laptop is a win 7 ... is there any windows client  i could use to connect to the remote xen server . OR is there any other way if my laptop is win7 or xp .

--
Regards
Agnello D'souza