Re: drivers

2011/1/3 mahmoud mansy <jecko617@xxxxxxxxx>
hey guys,
wanna know where to find my graphics card driver for centos5.5
coz the 5.4 support it and  xserver start automaticly but the 5.5 doesnot start and tried to reconfigure  the xorg.conf but it doesnot work too.
and i noticed that the hardware prob process find a different driver for my card .
mine is arrandle.intel!
my system is a dell studio laptop 1569!
thnx in advance

maybe it's because xorg was updated. i'd try something like this:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs#Miscellaneous_problems_with_Intel_graphics_adapters

--
Through political strategy they keep us hungry and, when you gonna get some food, your brother got to be your enemy.
(Ambush in the Night - Robert Nesta Marley)