[Centos] (no subject)

I have CentOS 4 installed on 2 different computer.
Whenever I do an apt-get update I recieve the following messages:

W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/pkglist.os
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/release.os
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/pkglist.updates
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/release.updates
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/pkglist.contrib
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/release.contrib
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/pkglist.centosplus
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/release.centosplus
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/pkglist.addons
W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://mirrors.versaweb.net//cAos/centos/4.0/apt/i386/base/release.addons

Should I be concened about these errors and what can I do to correct
them?
$ John T. Levandowski
$ Visit http://www.levandowski.net

Everyone believes in something...