[Centos] Problem with apache in CentOS 4.0 (final)

Cristofer N. Reyes A. wrote:

>In my new CentOS 4.0 (final ;-) I installed apache and activates
>SELinux, When I
>tried to enter a page of some user (localhost/~user) said to me that she
>did not have permissions
>to see it, and this was incorrect, because the permissions was 755
>(/home/user/html). After awhile it was happened to me to deactivate
>selinux and
>I reinitiated the machine and I work!

I'm sure that you didn't activate the rules that let your httpd binary
to read the user_home_t tpye dirs and files. I think with the targeted
policy there's a boolean which enables it. I just work with strict
policies  on Debian and Gentoo yet, so I need to take a look at. I just
install the test machine righ now with CentOS 4 :-) I hope it will works
as expected just like 3.x.

bye,
Ago