[Centos] squid ldap novell

It should be fine... you'll probably need to rebuild squid to support
LDAP  (someone here could probably confirm).

Have a browse via google or even just into the SUSE mailing lists...
(as Novell/SUSE are now one)....

The docs from SUSE should come across pretty easily... as it's another
RPM based distro.  ;)