[Centos] CentOS-4 i386 errata: Configuration change for centos-yumconf

Looks like you've forgotten to sign this one perhaps?

Dependencies Resolved
Transaction Listing:
  Update: centos-yumconf.noarch 0:4-4 - update
Total download size: 2.6 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
(1/1): centos-yumconf-4-4 100% |=========================| 2.6 kB    00:00
unsigned package centos-yumconf-4-4.noarch.rpm
[root@lappy etc]#