Re: Not receiving mail

On 21/10/10 6:17 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> I thank you guys for your patience and help.

No problem.

> I just spent a good few hours googling today and working my way
> around blogs, documentation, howto articles, forum posts, mailing
> list archives, and the like. I wouldn't have even known what to
> google for without the patient and helpful assistance I've received
> here. When it is said that CentOS is a "Community ENTerprise
> Operating System" be there no mistake!

Heh.  It probably helps that I'm also subscribed to the postfix-users
mailing list, which frequently addresses issues like this.  I highly
recommend it for anyone running postfix, even just as a lurker.  Also,
Wietse posts regularly to that list.

> Cold beer for anyone visiting Israel soon!

If I could afford to visit, I'd take you up on that!  :)

Regards,
Ben