[Centos] Yum configuration question

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:08:36 -0500, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams
<ivazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 16:45 -0500, James B. Byrne wrote:
> > I am installing the ClamAV package from Dag's depository.  Is it
> > possible to configure Yum to get specific packages only from a
> > particular depository?  The reason that I ask this is that I do not
> > want to get any updates from http://dag.wieers.com/packages other
> > than for the particular packages that I install from there.  I
> > would love to be able to run yum update and pick up the new clamav
> > packages but not if this also means updating things like webmin as
> > well.
>
> Just leave "enabled=0" in the section for dag and pass
> "--enablerepo=dag" to yum to temporarily enable it for when you
> want/need it.

 I have two yum confs. One with just the standard repositories and one
with extras and dags, etc. When want to install or update something
from the other repositories I run a basic script that looks like this.
yum -c /etc/yum-extra.conf $1 $2