Re: LDAP Mail Notice

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:56 PM, sync <jiannma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:36 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 On 10/11/10 10:34 PM, sync wrote:
 What you said is right . I'm trying to write a script to create the new account and his password and then can email them .

By the way , My Mail server is not the Linux Server(CentOS) , it is the Windows 2003 Server . So how can I do that ?

hire a windows scripting programmer who's familiar with whatever email server you're running, and whatever LDAP service you're using.

you're way WAY off topic for this list.

Maybe what i said is not clear, because my English is too pool . Please forgive me if  my _expression_ is not precise.

 The following  is my environment :

Workspace Environment : CentOS 5.5  64bits  , Using Openldap Server  or 389 LDAP Server

Mail Server :  Windows  Mail Server

I am looking for the method that after I create the new account on the Openldap Server , then use the script to auto send an
E-mail to him . Of course,  these actions may  used  into  one script .

For example :

If I create the new account called Tim on LDAP Server  , and his password is 123456 , and his mail address is tim@xxxxxxxx
Then will send an E-mail to him to notice his information , like his name and his passowrd.

So Would someone can give some suggestions ?