[Centos] gdm and new /etc/X11/dm/Session/.desktop files

The new way to add sessions to the gdm menu is to add a .desktop file
to /etc/X11/dm/Sessions. I have a need to get an IceWM session working
completely for using CentOS on less capable machines that won't run
GNOME or KDE very well.

I've added an icewm.desktop file, and gdm allows me to startup IceWM
with no problems. There is one wrinkle remaning. I want to startup
xscreensaver along with IceWM, and I can't find a way to do this.

With older approaches to starting a desktop manager, I could put
something like 'xscreensaver -nosplash & icewm-session' in the
appropriate startup file, and everything was cool. I've tried adding a
~/Desktop/Autostart/xscreensaver file, but apparrently icewm-session
isn't sophisticated enough to recognize this.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

--
 Collins