CentOS 5.4 and 5.5 UPS EATON/MGE

Hi Guys,

I have a couple of servers which runs CentOS 5.5 and CentOS 5.4. We have decided to buy a UPS and we choose Eaton EX RT 11 plus eaton network management card minislot. I have read on the site of Eaton that they have two applications which could gracefully shutdown my servers - LanSafe and NetWatch. My experience with UPS and those applications is zero so I`m here for some advises? Do you prefer NetWatch over LanSafe? What is your suggestions?Any info is much appreciated!�

Thank you in advanced!