[Centos] A note to 3->4 upgraders about PHP

Just a note to folks upgrading/reinstalling a CentOS3 -> CentOS4 based
system; Red Hat has broken down the PHP packages now into subpackages,
so there are more things to install depending on your needs. This isn't
immediately obvious until you discover previous code that was working
silently fails on things like 'domxml_open_mem()' and whatnot.

On the RHES 3->4 systems I've upgraded so far, I've found the following
set of RPMS to be a good base install to get back the same generic
functionality:

   php
   php-domxml
   php-gd
   php-mbstring
   php-pear
   php-xmlrpc

Of course add in php-mysql, etc as needed. Hope this helps avoid some
gotchas...

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer