From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott Heisler
Sent: 01 March 2005 21:48
To: CentOS discussion and information list
Subject: [Centos] Print Q not emptying...

Hi there.. This my first post to this group.  I came over with the folks
from White Box.  I've installed my first Centos and feel right at home.
Congrats on all the great work you guys have done with this OS.

Complements aside, I do have an issue which is why the post.  I have a
server that has been in place for almost a year now (WBEL3.0) that started
about a month ago of not removing the printed jobs.  I've looked everywhere
and can't find the problem.  The spool folder has 777's and all of the
config files do not mention anything about retaining printed jobs.  However,
after a week of use, there's over 300 print jobs in each printer's Queue
when you open the printer in Windows. The server is obviously a samba file &
print sharing box.  While I know that it's WBEL3.0, Centos is the same basic
OS so I thought I'd ask for help here since I'm now a Centos lover just as I
was WBEL.

Thanks for any suggestions and advise.

Scott