[Centos] small bug for upgraders [CentOS-devel] CentOS-4 for i386 (ia32) Official Release

> The CentOS 4 RPM Signing Key is available from our master mirror network
> and can be imported as:  rpm --import
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-centos4  (Note:  this is a
> final release key, the CentOS 4 Beta and CentOS 4 rc1 key cannot be used
> to verify CentOS 4 packages.)
>
> If you are presently running CentOS 4 Beta we recommend a "linux
> upgradeany" upgrade install using the CD Installation Set. If you are
> running CentOS 4 rc1, you can use the "yum upgrade" command to move your
> installation to CentOS 4.  However, you might want to keep in mind that
> debug info present in CentOS 4 rc1 has now been removed in CentOS 4,
> therefore the packages are smaller in size. A full reinstall still
> remains the best option.

a couple notes,	 plus an additional step for CentOS 4.0.rc1 upgrade
candidates:

Notes:
1) you must be using the stock CentOS 4.0.rc1 yum.conf for this to work

2) if you upgraded from beta's to rc1, we recommend a "linux upgradeany"
upgrade at this time, beta -> beta2 -> rc1 -> final migration steps will
be examined in the next couple days

Full steps to bring your previous fresh install of CentOS 4.0.rc1 to
CentOS 4.0.  Each step is a single command line that must be run as root
(word wrap).

a)  rpm --import http://mirror.centos.org/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-centos4

b)  rpm -Fvh
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/os/i386/CentOS/RPMS/centos-release-4-0.1.i386.rpm