[Centos] another odd centos 4 issue

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:21:40 -0800 (PST), Joe Pruett <joey@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> while in firefox if i use arrow keys in text fields, it acts very oddly.
> starting at the beginning of the line it works fine for a few characters
> and then jumps to the end of the line.  backarrow jumps backwards from the
> end of line to within a few chars of the beginning.
>
> anyone else seeing this?

Yes, I asked this same question a few days ago, but no response from
anyone. I tried saving my book marks and wiping out the
.mozall/firefox director, but no improvement. I remember a similar
problem in the past with Firefox, I'm damned if I can remember what
fixed it. I don;t have this problem on FC3 or Gentoo, for what that is
worth.

--
 Collins