[Centos] Release schedule

Hi,

Being relatively new to CentOS I am just wondering how the release
schedule works..

For example CentOS 4.. I see there RC1 was out fairly quickly after the
release of RHEL4 which is awesome but I can't see on the site if there
is any defined timeline for the next RC's and then the final release..

Is there no real schedule but simply a "when its ready" approach to the
CentOS releases?

Later.
P.S I don't mean to offent anyone especially the dev team who I think
are doing a great job from what I have seen so far, I am just interested
in the process so I can plan ahead..