Thanks :)

From: Ajay <ajay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> and hope that Redhat accepts the existance of this project and finds a
> way to utilize it for good of both.

You were doing fine up until this point.

I think the speculation on Red Hat needs to stop, and I don't know why
you had to interject this as well.  From what I've seen, I don't think
Red Hat is in any legal position to accept the existance of any project,
and I no longer want to go down the road of where Red Hat's "hands
are tied" on the nagging trademark history.

So let's just leave it be.

--
Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx