[Centos] yum stalls <?>

	I did an install of CentOS 2.1 this past weekend and ran into the
same thing.  While strace'ing the yum process I noticed it was hanging
trying to talk to the same ip address each time.  After it would timeout
it would download a few more until it hit trying to talk to that same ip
address again.

	nslookup of server configured in yum.conf returned several ip's,
one of which was not responding.  My fix was to set it specifically to one
of the ip addresses.  Sorry I don't have the specifics of which server it
was that wasn't responding, but I don't have access to that box at the
moment.

	Jamie