From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of User Lists
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 4:05 PM
To: centos@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Centos] Packages on demmand

Hi all,

 I have four servers (one with redhat 7.3, two with CentOS 3.4 and one with CentOS 4 for testing). I would like to do a partial package mirror with os, updates, contrib branches and so on. Anybody knows if exists any tool for redhat based distros, like apt-proxy in debian world ( that donwloads packages on demmand), that supports this feature??

 I see yam tool from dag repository, but it needs that do a full mirror ... and I don?t have as much disk space.

Thank you for your