[Centos] YUM and Tripwaire

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:29:35 -0500, cents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<cents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am looking for a location where I can get tripwire to install and update via
> YUM. I know this is not the most secure thing but with the amount of machines
> that I have, I have not other choice. So far I have found
>
> http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/9/updates/SRPMS/
>
> Does anyone know one for CentOS?
>
> Thanks

I have successfully built tripwire under CentOS 3. I am uploading the files to:
http://proxy.11a.nu/dl/tripwire-2.3.1-17.i386.rpm
http://proxy.11a.nu/dl/tripwire-2.3.1-17.src.rpm

I can not garantee that they will be there forever, but I'll keep them
there for the next 48 hours at least. Please be gentle with my network
connection...

Best regards
 Michael Boman