how do I set up separate log files/AWstats instances for a virtual host web server?

On Sun, 2005-12-11 at 19:51, Ron Jones wrote:

> Also, does anyone know of a resource that will help with the setup of
> Awstats under those circumstances, the software works beautifully, but
> the manual was written by the programmers.

Worked on a system in the past that used the tools from this site
http://chaogic.com/vhost/

to setup multiple virtual sites which included awstats for each site.
It also did a good job of managing email accounts and users on each
site.

You should be able to sort through the code for the applicable bits.