[Centos] RHEL / Mini-ITX

Hi Everyone,

I'd be grateful if anyone can help with a couple of queries I have.

Recently I downloaded Centos 3.3 and cannot get it to install I my =
system.
The system I am using to install is a based on an original EPIA Mini-ITX
m/board.  At a certain point in installing it comes up with an error =
saying
something like "system not supported".  Can anyone advise if they have =
got
Centos installed sucessfully on an ITX system?  In truth I am not =
surprised
that it doesn't work as I guess it is not what you would original have =
seen
as being used for an Enterprise Server, but lack-of-space at home =
prevents
me from having a full server.

The other query I have relates to differences between RHEL and Centos.  =
originally downloaded Centos as a means of studying for the RHCE/T
certification given that I cannot afford the cost of the
commercial/supported version. Can anyone point me to a summary of what =
is
missing from Centos compared to the Red Hat Enterprise release and =
therefore
may potentially hamper my studies.  The site briefly mentions that =
"Non-free
packages, such as those encumbered by a non-redistributable copyright or
trademark, are altered to avoid infringement".

Thank you in advance for any advise offered.

Regards

Lee