Re: Mitel only supported VMware virtualization platform for some CentOS servers based products

Hi,

I finaly found enough legal stuff, from the French government IT recommandations, to qualify our CentOS KVM/libvirt platform.

By the way the legal information from KVM is not as the same level as its technical quality.

The guest support page is obsolete :

https://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Guest_Support_Status

The osinfo-query os command result is for example stuck centos 7.0.

Regards,

Jean-Marc LIGER
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux de Communication

FACULTÉ DE MÉDECINE
Direction Technique, Informatique, Réseaux et Multimédia
15 rue de l’École de Médecine – 75270 Paris cedex 06
Tél : +33 (0)1 76 53 00 71