Fwd: [CentOS-devel] SIG Day @ CERN, October 18th

Hi,
Who's going to the SIG meetings for Virtualization SIG?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018-06-06 20:12 GMT+02:00
Subject: [CentOS-devel] SIG Day @ CERN, October 18th

Dear SIG members,

As you've no doubt seen, we have a CentOS Dojo scheduled at CERN on October 19th.

CERN has also generously offered us a meeting room on the day before, Thursday, October 18th, for SIG meetings.

If your SIG is interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, please contact me with:

* SIG Name
* Primary contact for coordination
* List of those likely to be in attendance

Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@xxxxxxxxxx
@CentOSProject // @rbowen

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA

sbonazzo@xxxxxxxxxx