Re: ovirt-engine package for oVirt 4.1.x

Dear Team,

I am facing a problem regarding Ovirt-Node 3.6 to above installation (Like 4.0 /1/2 ).

The installation getting bug at the time of "configuring addons" , the bug is regarding python file ".py"

What we need to do to fix the issue, or there is any update regarding the issues.

We will be very thankful to you if we get an update on that issue.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 12:18 AM, C. L. Martinez <carlopmart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 04:54:54PM +0200, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> >  I am trying to install oVirt 4.1.x from centos repos but it seems
> > ovirt-engine doesn't exists. But instead, ovirt-hosted-engine-setup
> > exists?
> >
> >  Is ovirt-engine package removed? In official oVirt repos, exists.
> >

> Hi,
> it has not been removed, it has never been built.
> Sadly ovirt-engine requires some maven libraries which are not yet packaged
> in CentOS (and Fedora) so it can't be built within cbs.centos.org for Virt
> SIG.
> We are able to build in upstream because our builders have internet access
> during the build so they can reach maven central for downloading jar files
> during the build.
> As xlord suggested, please follow the install guide.

Thanks Sandro fro your explantion ... I have installed from oVirt's repo and all works ok.

--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez