Re: Xen 4.6.6-9 (with XPTI meltdown mitigation) packages making their way to centos-virt-xen-testing

Hi Nathan,

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 9:31 PM, Nathan March <nathan@xxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

thanks for pointing this out, but there is a disclaimer:

"Everything in this section applies to 64-bit PV x86 guests only."

It also reads in the advisory "32-bit PV guests cannot exploit SP3"

So I am wondering if I just "yum update" will I get some fixes I do
not need that will slow my guests down?

Best,
Peter