Re: Lightweight alternative to virt-manager

Your best bet is running virt-manager via SSH X11 forwarding.
In all my searches I have not met a reasonable replacement for it alas, everything else is either very buggy or bloated or both.
(Which is why customers go for Xenserver and Hyperv).

Somewhat offtopic, I can also recommend Proxmox if you're not really adamant on staying on CentOS, it's basically Xenserver-like, but on top of Debian/KVM; really nice UI and set of features.

HTH

Nux!
www.nux.ro