Re: qemu-kvm-ev ppc64le release builds

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 1:03 AM, Lance Albertson <lance@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We're using qemu-kvm-ev on ppc64le and I've noticed that it's included in the extras repo for ppc64le but in the qemu-kvm-ev repo for x86_64. I also noticed the version in ppc64le is lagging behind x86. I see that ppc64le is being built for this, however isn't tagged for virt7-kvm-common-release and thus showing up under /virt/kvm-common on the mirrors.

Is there any particular reason why this is happening? If possible, I can certainly provide some testing to get this moving along.

There are still issues in the publishing chain for alternative arches from SIGs.
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=11457 is tracking it.
Karanbir, any chance we can move on on this topic?

Thank you!

--
Lance Albertson
Director

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA