Re: Request to join Centos Virt SIG

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Eyal Edri <eedri@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

My name is Eyal and I've been a member of the oVirt infrastructure team [1] from its inception date a few years ago.

In our team we're constantly using Centos repos to test oVirt on our CI systems [2] and I would want to join the SIG group to be able to hear on upcoming releases and help oVirt consume them in alignments with the release schedule.

Welcome aboard Eyal, ack to join Virt SIG for oVirt on my side.
Eyal experience with oVirt CI is really welcome!

[2] jenkins.ovirt.org

--
Eyal Edri
Associate Manager

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com