Re: kvm-qemu-ev in testing

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Lamar Owen <lowen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/07/2015 07:07 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
hi,

kvm-qemu-ev from virt7-kvm-common-release is now signed and available on
buildlogs.centos.org for testing, the corresponding release file is
available in the centos/7/extras/ location on buildlogs as well.

Works here as a drop-in replacement for the 'regular' qemu-kvm packages running Windows 7 as a guest.  I am still looking forward to seeing what the '-ev' packages bring to the table over the regular qemu-kvm packages, but Win7 seems a bit more responsive under '-ev' than under the regular packages.

I actually rebuilt from the latest .src.rpm on cbs rather than using the pre-built ones, but am looking forward to following this.

In what repo will the '-ev' packages reside for update purposes?

it will be in http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_64/kvm-common/ enabled by http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/centos-release-qemu-ev-1.0-1.el7.noarch.rpm

Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com