Re: kvm-qemu-ev in testing

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:07 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi,

kvm-qemu-ev from virt7-kvm-common-release is now signed and available on
buildlogs.centos.org for testing, the corresponding release file is
available in the centos/7/extras/ location on buildlogs as well.

Once we have some testing, we can push and announce via
mirror.centos.org for wider adoption.

Works fine for me testing for basic operations at least.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh