Trouble installing KVM

Hello All,

I'm trying to install KVM on a test CentOS 6 server, running the following command, and getting the following result. I suspect the repositories my system is trying to reach out to aren't carrying the packages for KVM, but I'm not sure.

Not sure what to do from here.

Paul

[root@centos-server yum.repos.d]# yum groupinstall "Virtualization Platform"
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
Setting up Group Process
 * base: mirror.netdepot.com
 * extras: mirror.dattobackup.com
 * updates: mirror.vtti.vt.edu
Package libvirt-client-0.10.2-54.el6.i686 already installed and latest version
Package libvirt-0.10.2-54.el6.i686 already installed and latest version
Warning: Group virtualization-platform does not have any packages.
No packages in any requested group available to install or update