Re: iTunes

On 05/09/2015 07:48 AM, PJ Welsh wrote:
On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:37 AM, ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:ToddAndMargo@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi All,

I am putting together a high end workstation quote for a customer. He is
going to want a Virtual Machine, specifically so he can run iTunes (his wife
buys music through iTunes and sync's them to her iPod).

VMware Player may be a good option for you. It's free and has decent
"USB passthrough" support for the type of USB interaction you need. I
have not tried as much with Virtual Box to enable passthrough, but it
has functioned when I did, also.

Thank you.  Looks like I will have to learn VMPlayer.

-T