Re: Using network-script with Xen 4.4.1 (aka what will I do without xend?)

I have seen those documents, I did not see anything that indicates how _automatic_ bridge configuration could be enabled with xl.

For my specific set up I have two bridges (xenbr0 -> peth0 & xenbr1 -> peth1).  If I have to configure this manually with ifcfg scripts I will, but if an automatic method is provided or is possible with xl I'd prefer to use that.

-Gene