Re: OpenVZ variant

Andres,

thanks for your interest. Could you elaborate what your thoughts related to CentOS 7 and the CentOS virtualization SIG are? I am not sure I exactly understand what you are proposing and it is also not quite clear to me whether there is some overlap with other SIGs (such as the Cloud SIG).

I guess the key question I have is whether you are suggesting / considering to use the output of the virtualization SIG as upstream for OpenNode and would want to contribute to the SIG.

Best Regards
Lars